Collection of User/Company Data
Users may disclose or be asked personal information when using UnionHouseMyanmar.com. It may be necessary for users to provide their personal information in order to have full benefit of and enjoy the services on the unionhousemyanmar.com Website.
Personal information collected by the Website may include your name, contact number and email address. The purposes for collecting the information and data on the Website include the following:
1. To provide various services offered by the Website, newsletter, promotional
2. To handle user enquires and complaints
3. To maintain appropriate business records
4. To contact users regarding administrative notices
5. To respond to users’ enquires or requests
6. To developments for future marketing and promotions
7. To analyze, develop and improve the Website
Disclosure Data of the UnionHouseMyanmar
UnionHouseMyanmar may disclose and/or transfer personal information and/or data to individuals and organizations.
- UnionHouseMyanmar staff and/or related companies.
- Individuals and organizations that advertise with unionhousemyanmar.com if you submit seek certain services through the Website.
- Entities to whom you request to send your information and to assist government or regulatory authorities or police
Access to and Correction of Users Data and Information
Users may post, delete, edit, and update their data by logging in to user account page on unionhousemyanmar.com.
Subscription to Newsletters in UnionHouseMyanmar
Unionhousemyanmar.com may send Newsletters to users of the Website based on personal information that they provided to unionhousemyanmar.com. Such users can choose to unsubscribe to receive Newsletter of unionhousemyanmar website.